- cause (a process or action) to begin.
admit (someone) into a secret or obscure society or group, typically with a ritual.
- a person who has been initiated into an organization or activity, typically recently.
- a podcast focused on empowering women in all parts of life.
Podcast producer and host Sarah Kyo is a storyteller, writing / editing / communications / audio professional, and an initiate based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
The breadth of her current and previous work includes:
- Writing and editing scripts and articles,
- Collaborating on multimedia and reach materials,
- Designing print layouts,
- Managing social media accounts,
- And producing a television episode that aired on her local PBS station.
She has created content for Fortune 500 companies and institutions of higher education.
A graduate of San José State University’s School of Journalism and Mass Communications, Sarah was honored to be selected for the 2017 Transom Traveling Workshop at the Interlochen Center for the Arts in Michigan. She has also participated in classes through the Center for Documentary Studies at Duke University, the Writing Pad in San Francisco, and Podcast Moguls with Nicaila Matthews Okome of Side Hustle Pro.
She is open to new opportunities to create, collaborate, learn, grow, and give back to her community. She hopes this podcast will encourage and strengthen inter-generational relationships, as well as help illustrate the resilience of women.
If you're interested in sponsorship opportunities, partnering with Sarah, submitting a story idea, asking questions, or sharing comments, you can fill out this Contact form.